Below are some notes on my experience.
I started using it to pitch Thred.in, my facebook search engine start up to:
- other stakeholders
The experience has been great. I took the time to :
- fill out every possible field
- make nice screenshots and icons
- genuinely network with advisors and team mates to share the angel.co profile
- made an awesome presentation with impress.js , (since PPTS just result in glazed investor eyes)
The results have been fantastic :
- Real investors have gotten in touch
- Blogger's have gotten in touch
- Strong engineers interested in real computer science problems have gotten in touch.
- It puts keeping track of investor meetings/ calls , engineer candidate interviews, advisor networking into a centralized place
- helps crystallize the pitch
- Naval (the founder of Angel List ) got in touch which was a nice personal touch :)
Post a Comment